DIY DECORATIVE MOON WALL CLOCK
Our Favorite Celestial Finds
Do it yourself popularity goes on full speed like all the time today, too! As you know of course home economy is a really important point in our lifes dear readers.
Could you imagine that you can create spectacular moon wall clock by yourself? Yes, you are not wrong you can do it!
You may design your own amazing and free wall clock in a few minutes only! We will show you now how you design your own wall clock fastly and free!
You only will need a few materials to create it. Do you want to read more about this brilliant idea? Let’s go on ahead and take a look to materials:
* An old wall clock mechanism
* Circle wooden panel
* White cardboard
* Moon picture
1. Cut the moon picture carefully with scissor.
2. Drill the middle of surfaces for clock mechanism.
3. Apply glue to wooden panel and cardboard and then paste the picture.
4. Leave to dry.
5. Affix the mechanism box to back side of the panel.
6. Affix the hour and minute hand to face area.
Your moon viewed wall clock is ready! Good bye!
source : http://www.brit.co/moon-products/
We recommend that you read our article titled: Crochet Knitting Handicraft