DIY DECORATIVE WALL MIRROR
DIY Ideas to Remodel Your Wall
Do it yourself madness goes on full speed as everytime! As you know home economy is one of the most important thing in the life.
Then we have to be careful about money spending. And we should make our own home materials ourselves from now on.
Were you knowing you can save money fastly by doing home made materials and goods. Today we are going to show you how can create an ornamental wall mirror with a cheapest way !
You only need a few materials to do that. Are you wondering more? Let’s do it then.
* Wood pieces enough
* Circle mirror like in picture
* Adhesive glue
* Brush ( 2 pieces for varnish and paint.)
1. Cut the woods carefully shaped like in pictures.
2. Fix the surface of woods with sandpaper carefully.
3. Paint the woods double layer carefully and leave to dry.
4. Apply the varnish and leave to dry.
5. Paste each other with glue the wooden pieces and mirror carefully like in pictures.
6. Leave to dry.
That’s all dear readers! Now you can call your beloved ones to show your amazing wall mirror design. So long!
We recommend that you read our article titled: Crochet Knitting Handicraft