Most Festive DIY Decoration Ideas For Christmas
Do it yourself pictures go ahead full speed again! You can create yourself home made economic concepts easily and cheap if you care about your budget.
Could you imagine that you can make giant christmas ornaments easily? Yes, you are not wrong and did not hear wrong. You can create your own christmas ornaments with a cheapest way!
Today here we will show you how you design cute ornaments! You only will need a few materials to finish this project fastly.
Do you want to read more about this amazing article? Come on let’s go ahead!
* 15-17 inch rubber tire
* Spray paints
* Jig saw
* Wooden panels
* Mini nails
* Silved colored iron wire
* Mini silver colored buckets
* Animal, tree or winter figures drawed a paper.
1. Put the tires to panel and mark around of tires with the pencil properly.
2. Cut the panel with your jig saw carefully shaped circle.
3.Erect the cutted circle wooden panel to rubber tires with mini nails strongly.
4. Paint the all sides of tire and leave to dry for a while.
5. Cut the figures from paper with scissor carefully and paste to tires with some protector old papers.
6. Paint the figures with different colors carefully and leave to dry.
7. After dry, drill the tires and buckets and put the buckets to top of tires.
8. Use silver colored iron wire to attach the buckets to tires.
Congratulations! Your decorative christmas ornaments are ready!