DIY TUTU LAMP SHADE
Great Home DIY Ideas Using Lamps
Do it yourself madness goes on full speed as everytime! As you know home economy is one of the most important thing in the life.
Then we have to be careful about money spending. And we should make our own home materials ourselves from now on.
Were you knowing you can save money fastly by doing home made materials and goods. Today we are going to show you how can you create a cute tutu lamp shade easily!
You only need a few materials to do that. Are you wondering more? Let’s do it then.
* Different colored tutu clothes
* Circle lamp cover for tutu
* Mini rope
* Adhesive glue.
1. Cut the ribbons and tutu according to pictures.
2. Erect the ribbon to tutu like in pictures by using rope.
3. Apply the glue to up sides of lamp carefully.
4. Paste the tutu design to top of lamp and leave to dry.
That’s all precious readers! Now you can switch on your cute pink lamp shade. Good night and so long!
We recommend that you read our article titled: Crochet Knitting Handicraft