15 min. Preparation Time
What is the recipe for Mexican bean salad or red bean salad? Here is my tried and tested recipe with tricks. Be sure to try it. You will especially love the harmony of red cabbage and mediterranean beans. Bon appetit for those who will try the red cabbage bean salad.
- 1 can of canned Mexican beans
- 1 cup chopped arugula and parsley
- Half of 1 medium red cabbage
- 1-2 small tomatoes diced
- 1 lemon
- Olive oil
Boiled corn and finely chopped pickled cucumbers, which you can add to this salad according to your desire, will suit you very well.
If you have pre-prepared red sauerkraut in your refrigerator, you can use it for this salad. I always have it in my closet. It is very practical and delicious. I can easily use it in salads and appetizers made with red cabbage. Red cabbage, which is very useful because it is ready at hand, is not missing from our table. You can prepare this pickle very easily. I leave the link below where you can reach the recipe.
Red Cabbage Bean Salad Recipe
1. Take the Mexican beans in a strainer, drain and drain excess water.
2. Dry and chop the arugula and parsley that you washed in plenty of water.
3. Wash the tomatoes and chop finely.
4. Wash and chop the red cabbage. Then take it in a deep bowl and rub it with 1 teaspoon of salt until it gets soft.
5. Take all the ingredients in a deep bowl. Add olive oil and lemon juice to it. Blend it nicely.
Your salad is ready to be served. Enjoy your meal.