15 min. Preparation Time
For some reason, turkey meat does not get the attention it deserves in our country. However, the benefits of turkey meat are much more than you think. Contributing to heart health, strengthening immunity and delaying aging are just a few of them. It is also possible to cook delicious meals with turkey meat. Sauteed mushrooms with turkey meat is one of these dishes. Here is a very delicious mushroom turkey saute recipe. I suggest you try it.
- 750 grams sautéed turkey thighs (diced)
- 400 gram mantar
- 2 fresh red peppers
- 2 fresh green peppers
- 1 large onion
- 4-5 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- Half a teaspoon of oil
- 2 glasses of water
- 1 teaspoon salt
Sauteed Turkey with Mushrooms Recipe
1. Take the olive oil in the pan and heat it, add the thinly sliced onions and crushed garlic on it.
2. Then put the turkey pieces in the pan and start frying them together with the onions and garlic.
3. When the turkey meat starts to release its juice and start to absorb again, add the finely chopped green and red peppers to the meat. Continue frying until the peppers lose their freshness.
4. Add the tomato paste and continue to fry, stirring all the ingredients in the pan from time to time, until the smell of the tomato paste comes out.
5. Meanwhile, slice the mushrooms and add to the dish.
6. Finally, when the vegetables start to congeal together in the pan, add the hot water and salt and close the lid.
7. Take it off the stove when the juice of the food has evaporated and the vegetables and turkey meat are fully cooked.
Serve with fresh bread on the side for your loved ones to eat flagrata.